Saturday, September 5, 2009

See My YouTube Site

YouTube: DysautonomiaMD
Just posted new video yesterday. I'm sorry if it makes the bed-bound feel worse, because they can not get out of bed. Got grateful comments, as if no one's ever heard of Sensory Overload. Of course it exists. Hoping that my favorite, luminescentfeeling, stays with us. I look up to him as a Pioneer in making ME/dysautonomia and actually all the other related syndromes (related because it takes a rocket scientist to finally make a diagnosis). Keeps on trying. Keeps on pushing. 

It is as if I feel one of us is slowly growing away from the world. If that happens, this whole effort will change for me. Why should solid citizens be denied health care and medications simply because they have a disease that medical science does not know well enough? The problem is NOT us patients. WE are the Survivors. Keep your 'Chin Up!' We are each doing the same ~ take one day at a time.

No comments: