Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wednesday, May 18, 2009


Too tired to mention much. My faith in humanity was restored once again today. The 'movement' has begun. Please pray with me and help me to gain physical strength. My head hurts like a pin is stuck in it. My retroorbital area (i.e., behind the eyes) bounded and bounded until I thought I was going to scream. Then there was  not enough blood going to my brain, and I had an increase in the severity of my 'head rush'. It required that I leaned over with my head to my knees, in order to get blood to my brain. Nausea quickly ensued, and I could not brush my teeth. Gag reflex increased,  so that suddenly my stomach would wretch and wretch whilst spasms of gut pain ensued. 

I sang, "Holy, Holy, Holy" as loud as I could, and I vowed once again, not to let my disease take over my life. I sat in silence. Listening for God's  voice. He confirmed His presence in our lives again today, and we are growing stronger in the Faith that God is in Charge.

My big epiphany: 1. Praise the Lord through all of your troubles, and take control of your body and mind. Give everything to God. 2. Dedicate your suffering unto Christ our Lord, who suffered for us all, and who we can only touch a smidge of suffering together with Him.

Once I offered my sufferings to the Sufferings of Christ, and Praised God in this light, my Faith burst like a flower seed. Whatever else, I learned the last two major steps to adversity and overcoming: dedication of my sufferings, and Highest Personal Praises to God.

No comments: